Don’t just write a story: emphasize on the content body
If you are planning to sit down and concentrate on writing the content for your company website, you need to focus on some important points:
- Keep in mind; you are not here to write pages and pages of content for your company website. No one will be interested to spend time in reading pages and pages.
- Clients will be only interested to understand what are your services and products and how it will benefit them. Just you need mention products and services with basic description.
- You need to understand what clients would find mostly interested in your products and services and need to emphasize on it.
- You need to always check your competitors website to understand what they are presenting in their content, and differentiate yourself from them by organizing your content in such a way that the client finds no space to escape from your website.
- Make sure you use keywords, phrases in the titles, content according to your company products and services keeping SEO in the mind.
- You will need to write the content which will be unique, and plagiarism detected.
- Make use of high quality images, videos, or presentation, which can make clients life easy in understanding and grasping things very fast on your company website.
- Be clear and brief with your content.
- Try to manage the content text in attractive font format and size.
- Don’t make use of any complicated or difficult words, which may make the client to leave your website without getting proper understanding. Use very simple language.
- Avoid grammatical and spell mistakes.
- Don’t focus on your qualifications or experiences; rather try to use your skills in reading, understanding and writing.
- Present your previous works and portfolio.
- Leave no stone unturned, and give the clients reason to visit your website and pick up a phone number or email ID to make an enquiry.
- Concentrate more on home page of website and you will be generating business before you know it.